The SQL selects are working fine now, however when I try to display the
subfile I get a session error.  Here is the error message:

Cannot read record  from file SPECGAS at device QPADEV0003

The data is being written to the specsfl and the variables and RRN are
working correctly, it appears though that when I exfmt on the specctl that
it errors.

I thought at first that I might have had the SFLSIZ and SFLPAG values set
incorrectly for 10 records...so I advanced them to 15 and 14 respectively
with no success.

At this point I am at a loss.

Here is the dds for the subfile:

 A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
 A          R SPECSFL                   SFL
 A*%%TS  SD  20050726  134607  DPALME      REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
 A            DCUSTNO        9S 0O  7  2
 A            DCUSTNAME     17A  O  7 13
 A            DSALES         9Y 2O  7 32EDTCDE(1)
 A            DMARGIN        9Y 2O  7 60EDTCDE(1)
 A            DPCT           5Y 2O  7 74EDTWRD('   .  ')
 A            DCOST          9Y 2O  7 46EDTCDE(1)
 A          R SPECCTL                   SFLCTL(SPECSFL)
 A*%%TS  SD  20050727  103729  DPALME      REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
 A                                      CF12(12 'F12=CANCEL')
  A                                      OVERLAY
 A  51                                  SFLDSP
 A  52                                  SFLCLR
 A                                      SFLSIZ(0015)
 A                                      SFLPAG(0014)
 A                                  1  3DATE
 A                                      EDTCDE(Y)
 A                                  1 30'CWTS'
A                                  1 70USER
A                                  2 28'SPEC GAS TOP TEN CUSTOMERS
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  3 35'Year to Date'
A                                  5  4'CUST NO'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  6  2'==========================
A                                      ===========================
A                                      ========='
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  5 14'CUSTOMER NAME'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  5 39'SALES'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  5 66'MARGIN'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  5 77'PCT'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                  5 54'COST'
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A          R FOOTER
A*%%TS  SD  20050726  103601  DPALME      REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
A                                      OVERLAY
A                                 23 70'F12=CANCEL'
A                                      COLOR(BLU)