From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tyler, Matt
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:10 AM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Embedded SQL - fetching a date

Kurt,
        Further testing indicates to me that date data types are not
allowed in MODS to be explicitly defined, but other types are (I only
tested packed and charater types).

        Attached (hopefully) is a test I think you can setup an run.
TESTSQLQY.MBR is a RUNSQLSTM member type;
        RUMSQLSTM SRCFILE(srcfile) SRCMBR(TESTSQLQY) COMMIT(*NONE)

Thank you,
Matt Tyler
WinCo Foods, LLC
mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx