Cool - now how can we do the same thing in WDSC?

Bob Cagle

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:22 PM

Maybe someone's already come up with this...  I stumbled on this
today.  Especially useful when using embedded SQL and free-form RPG.
In SEU *browse* mode (NOT EDIT!  The Hide command in edit mode behaves
like Exclude), run the following SEU line commands:

hide /free 7
hide /end-free 7
hide c/exec 6
hide c/end-exec 6

Here's a snippet of the results in one of my recent works of art (best
viewed w/ fixed font):

0021.00 c+  Declare c1 cursor for
0022.00 c+    select CSC#, CSCLC, CSTYPC, CSSCHN   from CUBCS
0023.00 c+    where CSSCHN like '%AAUW%'
0024.00 c+    for update of CSCLC, CSTYPC, CSSCHN
0028.00 c+         Open c1
0031.00            If SQLStt <> '00000';
0032.00              Dump(A) 'Open';
0033.00            Endif;
0037.00 c+         Values Current Schema into :SchemaName
0041.00            If SQLStt <> '00000';
0042.00              Dump(A) 'SchemaName';
0043.00            Endif;
0045.00            Dow SQLcod = 0;
0049.00 c+           Fetch c1 into :ds_RFIXCUBCS7
0052.00              If SQLcod = 0;
<snip>

As you can tell, I line up my SQL with the nested indentation in the
RPG.

HTH,
Dan