Yes it would, cause he's building a command....

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Raby, Steve \(GE Advanced Materials, consultant\)" <steve.raby@xxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2005/07/18 11:42 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Error on compile

Aren't the '+'s concatenating it into one field