Marco,

Thanks for the example. !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marco Facchinetti
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 03:53
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: 3UP LAbels Revisited

>From DDS (printer) manual:

The following example shows how to specify the POSITION keyword.
|...+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....
A*
A R REC1
A FLD1 6S 2 POSITION(2.0 1.983)
A*
A FLD2 42A POSITION(&FLD2A &FLD2B)
A FLD2A 5S 3P
A FLD2B 5S 3P
A* Note: The UOM parameter on the CRTPRTF command determines the units
of measure for the parameter values.

This is a very flexible solution, only remember to use an offset (x,y)
approach in you programs.

HTH
Marco