From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alan Campin
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:42 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Problems with debugging

I am having the exact same problem. Believe it is a bug introduced through a
PTF as I have not seen it before recently. With me, it is showing up in
second module of a multi-module program. Where cursor is at does not match
code. I have told administrator but he doesn't seem to be too interested in
calling IBM.

Please let me know if you find what is causing problem.