Alan,

You need to check out the INDDS keyword for the f-spec.

Works like so:
 * Note required INDARA keyword
A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
A                                      INDARA
A                                      PRINT
A                                      CA03(03 'Exit')
A                                      CA12(12 'Cancel')
A                                      CA05(05 'Print')
A                                      PAGEDOWN(25 'Pagedown')
A                                      PAGEUP(26 'Pageup')

fAC314ID   cf   e             workstn prefix(DSPF)
f                                     indds(gDisplayFileControl)
d gDisplayFileControl...
d                 ds                  qualified
d  exit                   3      3n
d  printList              5      5n
d  cancel                12     12n
d  pagedown              25     25n
d  pageup                26     26n

/free

  //
  // Mainline logic
  DoU gDisplayFileControl.exit
        or gDisplayFileControl.cancel;

    // do something
     EndDo;
/end-free

You can use INDDS with printer files also.

HTH,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343