Actually,
I had thought for sure that the test (de) put messages in the joblog for
invalid date.  Not the other way around.  Perhaps I was mistaken, but I
seem to recall an issue at HTE where that caused a huge joblog.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Wilt, Charles" <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
15/06/2005 01:48 PM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: TEST Date in free form

Rob,

test (de) doesn't put any messages in the job log.

Ron was talking about the messages %date() would put into the job log.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121