Hi Larry,

I'm sure I'm gonna use this stuff. I will merge it together with the
ideas I got from Denis.

Thanks, Arco!

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of C.Meijer B.V. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
all copies of this message.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the
presence of computer viruses