OK, we'll piss of David, but this is where the thread is, sorry David.

>And that is you have to learn .NET and
>start using it to front end your RPG applications.

Hey, I'm the first to push .NET! My point is, changing a program for
technologies sake isn't a wise business move. If there is a driving
_business_ reason for the change, .NET is the way to go (I was trying to
stay language neutral! <G>) but if there's not a business reason to
change, IT's time would be better spent where there are business
requirements.

I know, when the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem is a
nail, then again, you can solve lots of problems with a hammer. <G>

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software
(516) 627-3800 x11