On >> Behalf Of rpg400-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:22 PM
>> To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: RPG400-L Digest, Vol 4, Issue 572
>> Subject
>> Using Javamail w/RPG
>> I'm having a problem using the Javamail program w/RPG.
>> I used Mr. Zhang's example, and wrapped the calls into a service
program.
>> The return code is saying that the Send Mail Completed Normally, but
the
>> mail is not delivered. I'm wonder about the Javamail.properties file.
>> should that file look like? Also, SMTP attributes. I'm trying to send
>> email
>> from my iSeries user id, 'mark at hanoverwire.com' to my personal
email
>> address. I have 'mark at hanoverwire.com' listed in WRKNAMSMTP.  It
works
>> with SNDDST. Not sure what's happening here.
>> Is anyone successfully using this?
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>> Mark D. Walter
>> Senior Programmer/Analyst
>> CCX, Inc.
>> mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
>> http://www.ccxinc.com

Mark,
I'm guessing you already have this code, but if you don't here's the
link I used when I first started using Javamail.
http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg051204-story04.html
also
http://www.ignite400.org/news/news2002070401.htm

I was able to get it to work unfortunately I don't remember how. I'm
pretty sure I didn't have to change anything with SMTP on the AS/400.
You might want to make sure your ADDENVCHAR statement set correctly.
Hope this helps.
Griz