Our developers are loath to CVTRPGSRC vendor supplied code.  Mostly
because of a wish to source compare when a new version comes out.  Trying
the argument that they could always do a CVTRPGSRC of the new code doesn't
seem to sway them.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Wilt, Charles" <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 06:50 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: ?Withdrawal of RPG/400 compiler?

We do.

For the most part, just programs that haven't had any significant work
done recently.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343