From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: 05/19/05 05:44:56
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Cut-and-paste into SEU

Mike, If you are using Client Access for you emulator you have a copy of
extra cut/paste option other emulators might not have.

You have the "paste next" and "copy append"

"paste next" is the one you want to use to paste a large program into SEU.
Copy all the lines from the email and when you open the member in SEU make
sure you have enough blank lines to contain the paste.  Start on page one
with a regluer paste then page down and start with paste next.

Make it easier on yourself by assiging the paste next function to a
keyboard key...like maybe CTRL-N.

of course the other way is to use code400  but that would be for another
mailing-list...

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates