Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von
B.Quindt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 20:29
An: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Convert C-Prototype to RPG (V5R2)

Can anybody help me to convert the following C-Prototype / Procedure
to RPG ?

Thanks
Burkhard

int QVISNDRCV
    ( int  * pCommunication_Type,
      char * Partner_Address,
      char * Partner_TPName,
      char * Partner_Mode,
      int  * TCP_PortNumber,
      char * communication_handle,

      char * dllname,
      int  * phost_code_page,
      int  * pbuffer_size,

      char * buffer,
      int  * debug);

void main (void)
{
   char Partner_Addr[40]  = " ";
   char APPC_TPName[20]   = "EKDVICLA ";
   char APPC_ModeName[20] = " ";
   int  TCP_Port          = 31015;
   int  comm_type         = 0;
   int  code_page         = 0;
   char dllname[13]       = "            ";
   int  debug             = 1;
   int rc;
   int buf_size;
   char buffer[32768];
   char comm_handle[20] = " ";
   while (rc == 0)
   {           /* All parameters are passed by reference, not value */

      rc = QVISNDRCV (&comm_type,
                     Partner_Addr,
                     APPC_TPName,
                     APPC_ModeName,