Hello,

Does anyone below know how to fix the problem below?

Thanks,

Frank

I get this error when I run the DECLARE statement:
Trigger program or external routine detected an error.

DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE FR47P457A AS (SELECT FR47ONTIME(FHOT
 FHPRO, FHPUDT, FHDADT, FHDDAT, FHSCD, FHDT, FHCCD, FHCCT, FHCST,
 FHCZIP) AS ONTIME,

 FR47LATE(FHOT, FHPRO, FHPUDT, FHDADT, FHDDAT, FHSCD, FHDT, FHCCD,
 FHCCT, FHCST, FHCZIP) AS LATE,

 FR47LATE1(FHOT, FHPRO, FHPUDT, FHDADT, FHDDAT, FHSCD, FHDT, FHCCD,
 FHCCT, FHCST, FHCZIP) AS LATE1,

 FR47LATE2(FHOT, FHPRO, FHPUDT, FHDADT, FHDDAT, FHSCD, FHDT, FHCCD,
 FHCCT, FHCST, FHCZIP) AS LATE2,

 FR47TRANS(FHOT, FHPRO, FHPUDT, FHDADT, FHDDAT, FHSCD, FHDT, FHCCD,
 FHCCT, FHCST, FHCZIP) AS TRANSITSVC,

 FHOT, FHPRO, FHDT, FHDDAT, FHDTIM, FHDADT, FHPUDT, FHSCD, FHCCD,
 FHCCT, FHCZIP

FROM FRL00144 WHERE FHDDAT >= 20040501 AND FHDDAT <= 20040531
                        AND FHOT = 004 AND FHDT = 003) WITH DATA

F1 on the above error and F10 to get the job log and here is what's in the job
log:
Pointer not set for location referenced.
User-defined function error on member FRL00144.
User-defined function error on member FRL00144.
Trigger program or external routine detected an error.
Trigger program or external routine detected an error.

F1 on "User-defined function error on member FRL00144" and here is whats
displayed:
Message ID . . . . . . :            CPF503E
Message . . . . :   User-defined function error on member FRL00144.
Cause . . . . . :   An error occurred while invoking user-defined function
  FR47ONTIME in library AVRTWRK. The error occurred while invoking the
  associated external program or service program FR47ONTIME in library
  AVRTWRK, program entry point or external name FR47ONTIME. The error occurred
  on member FRL00144 file FRL00144 in library LTL400AVX3. The error code is 3.
  The error codes and their meanings follow:
    1 -- The external program or service program returned SQLSTATE 00000. The
  text message returned from the program is:  .
    2 -- The external program failed before it completed.
    3 -- The database timed out waiting for the program to return. The timeout
  value used by the database was 0 minutes and 30 seconds.

More...