From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Guy Henza
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:37 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: How do I...

Thanks Lim, Jerry, Scott, everybody, INFDS worked, but now I'm getting:

Statement in Error . . . . . . . . . . :   00016010
Message Data . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
             Length or start position is out of range for the string
operation.

003000 Fbwva      O    E             DISK    INFDS(bwvads)

003807 D bwvads          ds
003809 D  bwvalib               93    102
004500 D                SDS
005800 D  #exdte               276    281  0
005900 D  #extim               282    287  0

016010 C                   Eval                       Data1 = 'put ' +
%trimr(bwvalib) +
016011 C                                                      '/bwva
jdasn20' +
016013 C
%subst(%char(#exdte):5:2) +
016014 C
%subst(%char(#exdte):1:4) +
016015 C
%subst(%char(#extim):1:6) + '.txt'

000002=O                       DATA1              312A CHAR      312

This was working yesterday when I had the library hard coded.

Guy

>date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:33:32 -0400
>from: Kimaly Mayhew <mmayhew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>subject: RE: How do I get RPG to tell me what library a file is open
>       in?
>
>*LIBL works.

Kimaly,
*LIBL does not work on a FTP PUT command.

Thanks again