The code I have is... (The program is unfortunately written in RPGIII)

     *
    IINFDS       DS
    I                                      369 369 #KEY
     *
    I              X'3F'                 C         #AUTO
    I              X'F1'                 C         #ENTER

C *IN93 IFEQ *ON * C SELEC C @COL WHEQ 9 C EXSR COLCHK * C @COL WHGE 20 C @COL ANDLE24 C #KEY IFEQ #AUTO C #KEY OREQ #ENTER C EXSR COLCHK C END * C @COL WHGE 39 C @COL ANDLE43 C #KEY IFEQ #AUTO C #KEY OREQ #ENTER C EXSR COLCHK C END C ENDSL C END

If I use #AUTO only, the subroutine is not executed. If I use #ENTER only it is.
The problem is that the users want the Enter key to force the program to page
to the next screen. If the cursor is on one of the fields with the CHECK(ER),
the program positions the cursor to the next field instead of paging to the next
screen.

We mentioned using another function key for paging, but they don't want that.
Uggghhh.... Too much trouble to move their finger 3 inches to the F7 key
or some other key...