From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ricky Thompson
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 4:50 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XML for ISeries and RPG

First let me say thanks to all you guys the replied to the SEU vs. WDSCi
question.  I learned a lot from that flurry of e-mails.

I have a new project about to start up and want some insight.  We are going
to start processing XML documents on our ISeries.  This will be purchase
orders that are sent to us and they are using a furniture industry standard
document so it's pretty complex.  I am thinking I need to purchase IBM's
product 5733XT1 XML for the ISeries.  I've been searching the Internet but
can't seem to find any examples of the product and how it might be used in
RPG.  Is this what I need?  Guys point the way.