From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joel Fritz
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:27 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Missed the fact that a line was commented out...

Hmm...It was faster than SEU for me in about an hour.  Just having the
tab key move the cursor from field to field in fixed format gave me a
boost.  For the first week I used mostly SEU line commands and gradually
learned how to use the tools in WDSCI (well I stared with CODE400.)

The help that comes with the product explains the editor pretty well.