Hehe.  Yep.

And no wimpy 26 ouncer either.  40 or better.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces+rpower=stjohns.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxx
18/02/2005 12:17 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Procedure names vs. production support

No, it's simply "buy a bottle..."

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

Holden Tommy <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/18/2005 10:41 AM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Procedure names vs. production support

<snip>

3) Buy a bottle of aspirin and take some when necessary.
</snip>

I thought this was requirement for programming in general....LOL

Thanks,
Tommy Holden