ok I have a procedure defined (which is a proc in a service program I'm
binding to..):

DDBRRelData       pr
D   PFName                      20a   CONST
d   QualUSName                  20a
d NbrOfDtls                      5i 0
d OffsetToDtl                   10i 0
d  USPointer                      *

In the program I reference the procedure:

DBRRelData(QualFile:USName:NbrOfDtls:OffsetToDtl:USPointer);

Here's the list of Exports from the service program:

                               Procedure Exports:

 Procedure Name
ARGOPT
 DBRRELDATA                                                              *NO

 FLDLSTDATA                                                              *NO

 KEYFLDDATA                                                              *NO

 MBRINFODATA                                                             *NO

 MBRLSTDATA                                                              *NO

 RCDFMTDATA                                                              *NO

 TRIGGERDATA                                                             *NO

When I try to compile I get the infamous "Procedure not defined"
error....help....plz!!!

btw here's the PI from the service program....

PDBRRelData       B                   Export
DDBRRelData       pi
D   PFName                      20a   CONST
d   QualUSName                  20a
d NbrOfDtls                      5i 0
d OffsetToDtl                   10i 0
d  USPointer                      *