Best solution?  Provided you keep your *MODULE objects around, you can
run the following command:

DSPMOD MODULE(MYLIB/MYMOD) DETAIL(*EXPORT) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)

This gives you all the exported procedures (and variables, I would
guess) for the MYMOD module.  Do this for all modules in the library
(remember to change the OUTMBR to *ADD), and you'll have a nice
cross-reference of all of the procedures and their modules.  This allows
several things:

1. You don't have to name the source member the same as the procedure
   1A. You can use longer procedure names
   1B. You can have multiple procedures in one source member

You'll have to do this every time you compile, or else just before you
do your inquiry.  Now my naming convention for the procedures can be
whatever I want it to be.

Joe