Did you take the D option to get a RPG dump and find anything there that
made sense?

By the way, for a single row fetch you didn't need to use a cursor.  A
simple
C/EXEC SQL
C+ select min(k00001)
C+ into :PDateC
C+  from "Y.MAPS"
C+ where k00001 > (' %' || '20041126')
C+ and substr(f00001,1,1) = 'M'
C/END-EXEC
would have worked.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Muralidhar Narayana" <Muralidhar_Narayana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/16/2005 06:59 PM
Please respond to

<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
decimal data error

I have an SQLRPGLE  program which compiled perfectly and ran well.
I have intrdouced following code , I started getting decimal data error.
Iam going out of clues to correct this and make it run, anyone have ideas?
appreciate early response.

PDATEC has been defined as below :

D  PDateC                 1      8

C/EXEC SQL