Okay, I, too also though you could use a filename with the %Error BIF.
 So I tried it, and this is what I got:

000520  /Free
000521   Dou Not %Error(Mmemo);
======>                 aaaaa
======>                 bbbbb
*RNF0312 20 a      000521  A right parenthesis is expected but is not found.
*RNF5377 20 b      000521  The end of the expression is expected.
000524
000527       // Find next memo seq# for member
000528       SetGT(E)  (CI.Family#:CI.Member#) Mmemo_I;

So, is this not allowed?