Excellent!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  I wasn't sure if
the on-error operation could iter to the top of the loop.

I never though of eliminating the chain, but it makes sense, and it
will be quicker, as long as most of the accounts have at least one
memo record.  And these are billing response records, so most of them
do.

Thanks!