From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Carolla
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:55 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: RNX1011 Error

No, that is not a requirement.  You have to specify the filename on the
LikeRec keyword, but not on the actual option.  Filename works there
(except in those mysterious, behind the scenes situations mentioned
earlier).

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:38:45 -0600, Kurt Anderson
<kjanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Although you're required to use the format name when reading into a
> data structure.
>
> D  OldDS          DS                  LikeRec( BTRec )
>
> C OldAct        Chain     BTRec         OldDS

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."