From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas Bardinas
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:37 AM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: QSRLSAVF format SAVF0100

Has anyone successfully mapped out the format SAVF0100
using the API QSRLSAVF in RPGILE? I am able to access
the character fields however, the binary fields are
not representing the data.

Current attempt to map data.

D SAVF0100        ds

D  SAVLIB               371    380

D  SAVCMD               381    390

d  SAVDT                391    398

D  SAVAUX               399    402B 0

D  SAVREC               403    406b 0

D  SAVOBJ               417    420B 0

D  SAVACC               421    424B 0

Result in SavRec field

077952576

Space Values

                              Evaluate Expression

 Previous debug expressions

 > EVAL allspace

   ALLSPACE =

....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60

        1   '
                  '

       61   '     X0100SAVF0100QSRLSAVF
1050121103643C   F   {   G      '

      121   ' <   H   j       j
                  '

      181   '          SAV001US  QTEMP
SAVF0100GLPSAVE1  *LIBL     *A'

      241   'LL      *ALL
            SAV001'

      301   'US  QTEMP     GLPSAVE1  QGPL
                  '

      361   '          QTEMP     SAVOBJ    i ^bs-^Z
  d:   c    *NO   '

      421   '    V5R2M01 102669C   *SYSBAS
                  '

      481   '
                  '

      541   '
                  '

      601   '
                  '

                 More...

 Debug . . .

The necessity is to try to retrieve the Records and
Objects saved for a save file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tommy