From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:28 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: A different kind of persistence?

The life of the job, yes.. but more specifically, the life
of the activation group (which in your case may be the job,
depending on how you compile your apps).

This shouldn't be an issue, though.  Since you should know
if you don't get a hit on the CHAIN, and not even care
about the values then.  Right?

Brad

Bradley V. Stone
BVS.Tools