From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of SRamanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 12:25 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: QMHRTVM

Thanks Rick.
Sorry about the typo.  Below gets me the message from offset and I substring
offset +1 to the length of LMSGR to get the message
c                   eval      TextPtr = %addr(Data(OSMsg))

The below gets me the details of fields in that data structure.
c                   eval      SubTextPtr = %addr(Data(OSSVfmt))

I assumed the data structure SubMsgInfo will contain all the respective info
but I can only get the type and not the length of the field.

Sudha Ramanujan
SunGard Futures Systems
sramanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(312) 577 6179