We have a mammoth RGPLE program that is currently using a very
subprocedures, but the main line portion of the code is still pretty
big and is getting to be a maintenance nightmare.

We want to rewrite this program into several modules based on
different functionality, so that we can do some concurrent development
and make development/maintenance easier. We have figured out which
subroutines are common and which are not.

Not sure what the easiest way to break this down since the program
currently uses around 100 files and we want to share the ODP and be
able to share data between these modules without having to chain back
to the same files in each module if we break these down.