Hi everyone!
I'm useing prototyped C function 'open' (in qC2LE dir) to open a xml file.
It works OK if I use this approach:

/free
oflag = O_RDWR+O_TEXTDATA;
path='/CrnaLista/Z250304072600001.XML';
fileDesc=openFile(%trimr(path):oflag);
/end-free

But when I changed program to recieve file path throught parametar

C     *entry        plist
C                   parm                    XMLfile
/free
       oflag = O_RDWR+O_TEXTDATA;
       path=%trim(XMLFile);
       fileDesc=openFile(path:oflag);
/end-free

openFile returns  -1.
Is there anything more to do before open file??

With regards,
Igor Bešlić, dipl. ing. rač.
VOLKSBANK d.d.
OJ Informatika