Steve,

I would believe you.

I've seen an environment - luckily at a previous project - where there
were upto 5 versions of most programs, upto 10 source versions, and the
sources that were referenced in the program objects no longer existed, or
were moved.

And of course the source timestamps didn't correspond with the timestamps
in the program objects.

Thank <insert your favorite deity /person / ... here> I'm no longer
responsible for maintaning that mess!

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

"Raby, Steve (GE Advanced Materials, consultant)" <steve.raby@xxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
15/12/2004 09:36
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries