I've seen Perl on the 400, although I thought with some restrictions (perhaps
in that time).
But why investigate such interpreter stuff when you only have to update
physical files on the 400??
Even in C that is not difficult (to learn). And if you can execute a C program
as CGI you can also just execute an RPG program.
I'm sure you will run in less problems trying to update the physical with C or
RPG compared with trying to get Perl working on the 400.

Have fun,
Eduard.

"Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to update some physical files from a web interface, and that is
something that I have not done with C, at least not from the 400 side...perl
would have been my choice but unfortunately I have not been able to find any
info on whether that is even possible for the 400.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:46:43 -0500, Haas, Matt wrote