Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/12/2004 01:52 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Assistance with subfile???

I thought the static fields went on the CTL record? At least that is what
was shown how to do it, maybe I have been all of them incorrectly
LOL......

I'll try that and see if that makes any difference.

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:08:08 -0600 , Holden Tommy wrote
> the text & fields for the SFL should be on the RECSFL record format
> not the RECCTL format....could that be you're problem??
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy Holden

Information'