I know what you are talking about, but that's not it.  If you look at the
subject line of the two that I posted, one was your recent article on
subprocedures.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/01/2004 03:54 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: midrange ezines flagged as spam

Rob,
My experience lately has been that mcpressonline.com was being used by
those
"viruses" that harvest your email account. I get email from
bcozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is obviously a spam/virus thing.
I believe this happens because they do not obfuscate the email addresses
they "print" on their website.
-Bob