From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:10 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Is this possible and if so

Ok I checked, is this it?
     D AUTENT          C                   CONST(X'3F')

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/30/2004 05:03 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Is this possible and if so

You tease!  Instead of pasting the value of the aid byte that is different

for check(er) than enter (if there is one) you're trying to get me to look

at your code.  :-)

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/30/2004 03:24 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Is this possible and if so

If you go look at the free downloads at www.rpgiv.com/downloads you'll see
the /COPY member for the Fn Keys' Attention Identification Byte. All are
included in this member.
-Bob