TESTN wasn't that hot anyway.  123N will test successfully.  Granted
that's because of the potential for a sign.  But in a bulk of the data
that you would use TESTN on, how often would you expect the sign to be
stored that way?

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/29/2004 02:12 PM
Please respond to

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: Indicators -- not needed anymore???

Tom,

What I mean is someplace where a named indicator can't be used.

SLFDSP/SFLDSPCTL isn't an example since you can use named indictors in the
RPG code to control the DDS indicators.

So far, TESTN and LOKUP appears to be the only places where indicators are
still needed.  However, LOKUP can be replaced by %lookup and TESTN could
be
replaced, thought not exactly by %check.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343