Hi Klement ,
here is below your solution, I wanted to define keyword 99 in my display file
but I dont have
Error messages .................................................Y
Input,Output,Both   in screen in display file..My question is how can I define
indicator 99 in display file
when Iam nt getting "Error messages line(above one)" in my screen ,Iam pasting
screen got on my display file...

0003.00 FYYESNOF   CF   E             WORKSTN INDDS(SCRNINDS)
0004.00 D SCRNINDS        DS
0005.00 D  EXITKEY               03     03N
0006.00 D  ERROR                 99     99N
0007.00 D*
0008.00 C     *entry        plist
0009.00 C                   PARM                    RPLY              1
0010.00 C                   EVAL      reply = 'N'
0011.00 C                   DOU       error = *off
0012.00 C                   EXFMT     DSPLY
0013.00 C                   EVAL      error = *off
0014.00 c                   if        exit_key = *on
0015.00 C                   EVAL      *INLR = *ON
0016.00 C                   LEAVE
0017.00 C                   ENDIF
0018.00 C                   EVAL      reply = %xlate(Reply: 'yn' : 'YN')
0019.00 C                   if        reply<>'Y' and reply<>'N'
0020.00 C                   eval      Error = *on
0021.00 c                   endif
0022.00 c                   enddo
0023.00 c                   eval      Rply = Reply
0024.00 c                   eval      *inlr = *on

my screen shows only below

                            Select Field Keywords

Constant  . . . :   Incorrect option was chosen
Length  . . . . :   27                   Row . . . :  22   Column . . . :  8

Type choices, press Enter.
                                    Y=Yes   For Field Type
  Display attributes  . . . . . . .         All except Hidden
  Colors  . . . . . . . . . . . . .         All except Hidden

  General keywords  . . . . . . . .         All types

           -