I am calling QGYOLSPL API and am getting the following in the APIERROR DS

AEBYTPRV OF APIERROR = 144
AEBYTAVL OF APIERROR = 26
AEEXCPID OF APIERROR = 'GUI0042'

>From QSYS/QGUIMSG, the error tells me the following:

&1 is not valid for status.

Can someone point me to what status is not valid?

A majority of the code was borrowed from Carsten Flensburg's MNGSPLF
example.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- BEG CODE SNIPPET -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      //-- API error data structure:
-----------------------------------------**
     D ApiError        Ds
     D  AeBytPrv                     10i 0 Inz( %Size( ApiError ))
     D  AeBytAvl                     10i 0
     D  AeExcpId                      7a
     D                                1a
     D  AeExcpDta                   128a
      //-- Spooled file information:
     D OSPL0300        Ds
     D  S3JobId                      26a
     D   S3JobNam                    10a   Overlay( S3JobId: 1 )
     D   S3UsrNam                    10a   Overlay( S3JobId: *Next )
     D   S3JobNbr                     6a   Overlay( S3JobId: *Next )
     D  S3SplfNam                    10a
     D  S3SplfNbr                    10i 0
     D  S3SplfSts                    10i 0
     D  S3DatOpn                      7a
     D  S3TimOpn                      6a
     D  S3SplfSch                     1a
     D  S3JobSysNam                  10a
     D  S3UsrDta                     10a
     D  S3FrmTyp                     10a
     D  S3OutQnam                    10a
     D  S3OutQlib                    10a
     D  S3AuxStgPool                 10i 0
     D  S3SplfSiz                    10i 0
     D  S3SizMtp                     10i 0
     D  S3TotPag                     10i 0
     D  S3CpyLft                     10i 0
     D  S3SplfPty                     1a
     D                                3a
      //-- Sort information:
     D SlSrtInf        Ds
     D  SiNbrKeys                    10i 0 Inz( 1 )
     D  SiSrtInf                     12a   Dim( 10 )
     D   SiKeyFldOfs                 10i 0 Overlay( SiSrtInf :  1 )
     D   SiKeyFldLen                 10i 0 Overlay( SiSrtInf :  5 )
     D   SiKeyFldTyp                  5i 0 Overlay( SiSrtInf :  9 )
     D   SiSrtOrd                     1a   Overlay( SiSrtInf : 11 )
     D   SiRsv                        1a   Overlay( SiSrtInf : 12 )
      //-- List information:
     D SlLstInf        Ds
     D  LiRcdNbrTot                  10i 0
     D  LiRcdNbrRtn                  10i 0
     D  LiHandle                      4a
     D  LiRcdLen                     10i 0
     D  LiInfSts                      1a
     D  LiDts                        13a
     D  LiLstSts                      1a
     D                                1a
     D  LiInfLen                     10i 0
     D  LiRcd1                       10i 0
     D                               40a
      //-- Selection information:
     D SlSltInf        Ds
     D  SiNbrUsrNam                  10i 0 Inz( %Elem( SiUsrEnt ))
     D   SiUsrEnt                    12a   Dim( 1 )
     D    SiUsrNam                   10a   Overlay( SiUsrEnt: 1 )
     D    SiUsrRsv                    2a   Overlay( SiUsrEnt: *Next )
     D                                     Inz( *Allx'00' )
     D  SiNbrOutQ                    10i 0 Inz( %Elem( SiOutQ ))
     D   SiOutQ                      20a   Dim( 1 )
     D    SiOutQNam                  10a   Overlay( SiOutQ: 1 )
     D    SiOutQlib                  10a   Overlay( SiOutQ: *Next )
      //
     D  SiFrmTyp                     10a
     D  SiUsrDta                     10a
      //
     D  SiNbrSplfSts                 10i 0 Inz( %Elem( SiSplfSts ))
     D   SiSplfSts                   12a   Dim( 1 )
     D    SiStatus                   10a   Overlay( SiSplfSts: 1 )
     D                                2a   Overlay( SiSplfSts: *Next )
     D                                     Inz( *Allx'00' )
      //
     D  SiNbrDevNam                  10i 0 Inz( %Elem( SiDevEnt ))
     D   SiDevEnt                    12a   Dim( 1 )
     D    SiDevNam1                  10a   Overlay( SiDevEnt: 1 )
     D                                     Inz( '*ALL' )
     D                                2a   Overlay( SiDevEnt: *Next )
     D                                     Inz( *Allx'00' )

      /free
        SiUsrNam = SlUsrNam;
        SiFrmTyp = SlFrmTyp;
        SiUsrDta = SlUsrDta;