From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 9:43 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: S36 OCL to CLLE conversion

Good Morning,
        I am converting some old OCL36 to CLLE and I have run into a few small
problems.

in the following line
 // UPDATE W2FILES,KW2200P,W2FILES,100,,,KW2200S,,,KW2200D

I believe that this is related to a DFU36 file that I have but I'm not sure
how.

Also

// IF  &PM06 =Y   IF  &PM01 =9W29    LIST
W2FILES,KW2200P5,W2FILES,SORT,,,KW2200S5

I think this means it is building a print file using a certain sort
criteria.

For anyone out there that has done this before, am I on the right track???

Thanks in advance
Bob Anderson
EDI Coordinator
Kent Sporting Goods Inc.