Thanks Joe!  That worked beautifully.  I am new to using the CGIDEV2
procs, and I was unaware you could write a section multiple times.
This clears up the next phase of the program, in which I am going to
display 50 items in a file with  'next' and 'prev' buttons at the
bottom of the page.  I had already envisioned 50 table row variables
in my template.  8P...