The problem is that *you* know how your house is built.  If your company's
decision makers really understand how iSeries/OS400 is "built" and the value
proposition behind it, they won't make a bad decision.  Of course, if
they're sitting on a foundation built on RPG-III (or -II), what's the
likelihood that they know the capability of the iSeries?

db