Hi Terry

If you have version 5 or above of Acrobat Reader installed on the PC then you
can use STRPCO/STRPCCMD or RUNRMTCMD to achieve what you want.

You need to call the ACRORD32.EXE passing it input switches /p and /h followed
by the qualified name of the document to be printed.  For example:

     C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe /p /h
X:\ifspath\document.pdf

You may find it easier to encapsulate this into a *.BAT file such as:

     @ECHO OFF
     SET ACROCMD="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe" /p /h
     SET PDFFILE="C:\Documents and Settings\masonj02\My
Documents\freelancingguide.pdf"
     %ACROCMD% "%PDFFILE%"

You would need to ensure that either your IFS is mapped to a network drive for
the users PC, or you qualify the full server path to the IFS document.

Hope that helps

Best regards

Jonathan
www.astradyne-uk.com