Got a bit busy, but here is the latest info I have.

We are at V5R2, with Software subscription. I was at WSDCi 5.1.0.3, and
wanted to upgrade to latest. Here is information from our Business Partner
email to me. I like the 5733-XT1 F/C #4713. (more stuff should have that
"(zero priced)" text. As soon as the CDs show up.

>From my BP:

Attached is a detailed config but the following is a summary that shows
refreshed for WDS; iSeries Access; and new FREE SW: Encryption SW & XLM
Toolkit.

5722-AC3  Cryptographic Access Provider 128-bit for           1
N/C
          iSeries
    0063  BOTC Crypto Access 128-bit                          1
N/C
    2924  English U/L SBCS Primary                            1
N/C
    5819  CD-ROM V5R2                                         1
N/C

____________
          Serial: N/A                                     Total

5722-SS1  IBM Operating System/400                            1
N/C
    2924  English U/L SBCS Primary                            1
N/C
    5899  ePoE Customer Notice                                1
N/C

____________
          Serial: N/A                                     Total

5722-WDS  IBM WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries        1
N/C
    2656  WDS standard Refresh (V5.1.2)                       1
N/C
    2924  English U/L SBCS Primary                            1
N/C

____________
          Serial: N/A                                     Total

5722-XW1  iSeries Access                                      1
N/C
    2647  iSeries Access Refresh                              1
N/C
    2924  English U/L SBCS Primary                            1
N/C

          Serial: N/A                                     Total

5733-XT1  XML Toolkit for iSeries                             1
N/C
    4714  BOTC XML Toolkit (Zero Priced)                      1
N/C
    5809  CD-ROM                                              1
N/C

          Serial: N/A                                     Total