Edwin,

Thanks for the file.  I'll be using it.

Frank

Edwin Davidson <EDavidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 10/19/2004 06:11:31
PM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

Subject:    starting with A0A0A0 and ending with Z9Z9Z9?

http://www.acmenews.com/canada.zip

it's a pc file you could upload to an as/400 file.

Of course, this is a large file - might not be worth it...  I plan on
removing this file soon, as
I don't want to excede my monthly maximum bandwidth cap.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Open "c:\canada.txt" For Output As #1

For X1 = 65 To 90
    For Y1 = 48 To 57