Duane had the same idea.  I think this might be the K.I.S.S. solution I was
looking for.  I'll let you guys/gals know how it turns out.

Frank

as400tech@xxxxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 10/19/2004 01:42:29 PM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx