> Au contraire....
>
> PDM uses the SBMJOB command which defaults the INLLIBL parm to *CURRENT.
>
> Thus, PDM doesn't use the library list set up in the specified JOBD.
>
> You could change the SBMJOB defaults, but that would open up a whole new
> can 'o worms.

Okay, how about **THIS**:

You do all your compilations on those programs from a special "creator
account" (we use those whenever we're compiling the release versions of
programs that are part of our products, just so that they automatically
end up with QPGMR as owner, and the creator account [instead of some
particular user's account] as creator). And you set up your creator
account so that its initial "current" library is the library where your
"dummy" compile-time versions of your files live.

Oh, and what's stopping you from including compilation instructions in the
initial block of comments at the top of the source member, and/or in the
member text? We have a few source members with member texts like "Use
DFTACTGRP(*NO)," or comments like "Use IGNDECERR(*YES)." What's stopping
you from putting in something like "Compile with FROBOZZ in the *LIBL"?

--
JHHL