Just an FYI in regards to RCLACTGRP *ELIGBLE

I recall seeing a message from Barbara Morris of the IBM RPG compiler team
stating basically that *ELIGBLE was never intended to be used in a
production environment.  That it really was meant to be used during
testing/development to easily reset the environment.

In other words, running RCLACTGRP *ELIGBLE from a command line might be ok.
But you should not have it in a production CL program.

I couldn't find the exact post but here's a quote from her from another:

"RCLACTGRP *ELIGIBLE sometimes causes new problems as well as not solving
the old ones.  Signing off and back on is safer, and quicker in the long
run.

Rule to live by: Never use RCLACTGRP *ELIGIBLE"

Here's another:

"RCLACTGRP works if
 1. you only need to close files and free heap storage (i.e. you don't have
    any locks to remove, or any temporary files to delete, etc.)
 2. you want to do cleanup for -all- the programs in the activation group,
not
    only the one that is ending
 3. you are sure that no program in the AG is still active, otherwise the AG
    won't be reclaimed
 4. all your file-opens are scoped to the AG
 5. no other AG has saved a pointer to your heap storage"

If *INLR wasn't on before, therefore your program hadn't ended it would seem
that #3 is relevant.

HTH,

Charles