From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 11:45 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Seeking adivce

Hmm.. .I never thought of that... maybe use their username and the time to
create the data area. I was thinking a file, but that is hard to do dynamic.
I will have to look more into reading and writing to a data area, but I
think that would work. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am still open if you feel there is a better way!

--
Mike Wills
iSeries Programmer/Lawson Administrator