If you want to return YEUXFILE.PQTY - COALESCE(YODIAC.PQTY,0) when
YEUXFILE.PQTY >= 0 and YEUXFILE.PQTY when YEUXFILE.PQTY < 0 you can use the
case statement.

SELECT
 YEUXFILE.PRECID,
 YEUXFILE.CFTC,
 YEUXFILE.PEXCH,
 YEUXFILE.PFC,
 YEUXFILE.ACCOUNT,
 YEUXFILE.PFIRM,
 YEUXFILE.PSNAME,
 CASE
  WHEN YEUXFILE.PQTY >= 0 THEN YEUXFILE.PQTY - COALESCE(YODIAC.PQTY,0)
  WHEN YEUXFILE.PQTY <  0 THEN YEUXFILE.PQTY
 END AS PQTY
FROM
 QS36F/YEUXFILE
 LEFT OUTER JOIN